| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wellington in June is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is far from dry with rain sometimes. Some 138.5mm (5.5in) of water is released across on average 16 days.
- In June the skies in Wellington are dull with on average merely 3:25 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:11 long and the longest day is 9:24 long with an average length of 9:15.
- There are approximately 5:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wellington June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Wellington, New Zealand
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Wellington:
- Linden, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NNE
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.2 miles) ENE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.2 miles) ENE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.2 miles) ENE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 12.2 kms (7.6 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 17.3 kms (10.8 miles) E
- Wellington Aero, New Zealand - 4 kms (2.5 miles) ESE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 8.1 kms (5 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 17.6 kms (10.9 miles) SSE