| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wellington in April is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched with occasional rain. Circa 106.9mm (4.2in) of liquid tumbles during on average 13 days.
- In April the skies in Wellington are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:52 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:03.
- There are approximately 6:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wellington April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Wellington, New Zealand
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Wellington:
- Linden, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NNE
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.2 miles) ENE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.2 miles) ENE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.2 miles) ENE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 12.2 kms (7.6 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 17.3 kms (10.8 miles) E
- Wellington Aero, New Zealand - 4 kms (2.5 miles) ESE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 8.1 kms (5 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 17.6 kms (10.9 miles) SSE